Sunday 13 October 2013

"And if one door opens to another one closed,
I hope you keep on walking until you find the window,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get."
My Wish - Rascal Flatts 



This post is pretty random - I just wanted to share a few pictures I took sometime last week, and some song lyrics I'm absolutely loving at the moment.
I used to be the girl that always wore makeup - even if it meant that I'd had to get up much earlier than actually necessary, I wouldn't leave the house without something on my face.
So not wearing any makeup to school is a huge deal for me, I'm extremely insecure about my skin (thank you blemishes) and I've always felt like my eyes look awfully tired without mascara.
And I am still insecure about those things - I just don't really care anymore that people can see them. ok, I'm also just very lazy.
If I'm having a particularly bad skin day or look extra tired I will put on a bit of powder or my bronzing primer, and on the weekends I like to take my time to make myself look pretty.
The fact that I can shamelessly rub my eyes just makes it so worth it - best feeling in the world.
As these pictures were taken on a school day, I'm not wearing any makeup. Which is probably why I'm not looking directly at the camera in neither of them.
I am not trying to say that it is bad to wear makeup on a daily basis, it's just that I can't be bothered. I admire the girls in my class that seem to look put together all the time!

So enough for the makeup-talk: how beautiful are these song lyrics?!
I don't really like the actual song, but it has such an amazing meaning to it. I've been feeling a bit down lately and listening to this song always manages to give me more motivation.

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment