Friday 9 May 2014

Berlin Wall


We went on a 4-day class trip to Berlin last week, and even though the sky was grey and gloomy almost the whole time we had a blast! I don't think it really mattered where we were to be honest, we would've had fun anywhere.
The days were filled with laughter, too much beer and far too little sleep, so i've been a bit of a zombie this past week. My bed is the most appealing thing to me right now and i can't wait to finally be able to sleep in tomorrow, it's all i've been looking forward to for days.
I was planning on taking lots of photos while we were there but on the one day where the weather was actually decent, i'd decided not to take my camera with me as it just meant additional weight on my already sore shoulder. I did take it along on our last morning when we went to the East Side Gallery and took some touristy shots of the Berlin wall. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment