Thursday 13 March 2014

OOTD: floral pants two ways

When the weather got almost spring-like this week i couldn't wait to wear these pants again!
I tried wearing them with a sweater and boot during the colder months but somehow it just never felt right. The darker colors i tend to go for with my boots and sweaters in the winter are too harsh of a contrast with the quite delicate floral print in my opinion and also, my winter coat is red & blue plaid - not something you want to wear over floral print jeans.

I got these jeans last summer and as they're from dr.denim, they are incredibly comfortable. I love that they're high-wasted - they look so cute with cropped tops in the summer. They instantly make me feel like spring and put me in a good mood everytime i look down to see floral instead of the usual black leggings.

I couldn't really decide which of the two outfits i wanted to wear but then went with the more comfortable option (what a surprise really). I really like the way the sporty trainers and sweatshirt look with the white shirt and floral print jeans, relaxed but still somewhat elegant(well in my opinion at least). It probably would have been a bit cold in the morning with ballet flats anyways.

So, enough with the talking, here are the outfits, i hope you like them!
What are your favourite ways to wear floral?




floral print jeans - Dr.Denim/white shirt - United Colors of Benetton/sweater - Hollister/trainers - New Balance



floral print jeans - Dr.Denim/Sweater - Billabong/ballet flats - 

3 comments:

  1. I really like your hollister-sweater. :-)
    And cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schönes outfit. der hollisterpullover steht dir gut.

    ReplyDelete