Monday 23 September 2013

i clearly bake too much

My sweet tooth clearly took the overhand with last week's cooking and baking. So much that I din't really cook anything apart from maybe boiling a few eggs.
I did bake though,so I wanted to share these recipes with you.


I made these little guys for breakfast on the day school started. sort of as a motivation to get me through the day. 
I did really like them and when I took them to school as a snack on thursday and friday, I always had something to look forward to during break. well other than seeing my best friends, whom I'm no longer in a class with (it's heartbreaking every time we pass each other between classes and we're not heading to the same class).
It's just that, in my opinion, they're not really breakfast. Don't get me wrong, I love having the as breakfast but I just can't really feel good about eating something so high in sugar so early in the morning. I might try to change up the recipe a bit to make it more breakfast-appropriate.
You should totally check out Izy's blog though, she does amazing recipes and i can't believe that we're  almost the same age!



I had a few bananas laying in our fruit basket that I bought with the intention of making banana bread but I simply couldn't wait, so they weren't overly ripe when I used them. In the end it didn't really matter cause this low fat banana bread was sooo delicious!(still is, I just had two slices #noshame)
I used half chocolate chips, half walnuts and it turned out amazing, I will definitely be making this more often!

Have you tried making banana bread? What's your favourite recipe?

4 comments:

  1. haha mir gehts genauso :D bin total süchtig danach!
    und vielen dank <3

    das sieht ja mal richtig lecker aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sieht beides sehr lecker aus <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. war auch schnell weg, das bananenbrot macht richtig süchtig haha <3

      Delete